Anne over at Gaal Creative tagged me, so now it's my turn.
First off, the rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did above).
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
So, 6 things about myself are:
1. My husband and I have recently "transplanted" our roots to Iowa. We are from Montana, lived in the Twin Cities, MN for a few years, and are back in the country. And so happy to be here. And surprised at how quickly I am acclimating to life here!
2. If I was stranded on a desert island (assuming my hubby was there with me), all I would need to really pass the time would be my iPod...I could listen to music for hours. Especially music I can sing along to!
3. I try to convince myself that I am not as "addicted" to the internet as I think I am...but when I have to go a day without it, I realize how much I rely on it! For everything...checking bank account balances, talking to friends, getting great ideas from all those talented people out there who have craft blogs, and getting my daily chuckle from my Get Fuzzy daily email and icanhascheezburger.com.
4. I love to cook. And I love to try new recipes, but I inevitably always end up prefering comfort food.
5. I love to learn...give me the remote, and I will most likely end up watching a documentary. Give me a book, and if I want to actually have it be a worthwhile read, it will be a classic or non-fiction. (But that's not to say I don't enjoy my quilty pleasures of watching a little E! or reading a good fiction novel!)
6. I am in love with Paris, but way too scared to get on a plane to go there. I know it is somewhat of an irrational fear (somewhat) but it's just one of those fears that I can't quite get past. So, I'll make up for it by listening to French music, decorating my bedroom in Parisian decor and photos, relearning the French language, and watching travel shows that visit Paris. And maybe someday, maybe, I'll get the courage up to go there.
SO, there are my six things about me...and the bad thing is that I don't have 6 people to tag. But, I do have a few, and they are:
My friend Julia
My friend Jen
Jamie at "Stamp This"
Susan at "Susan's Day Off Creations"
So, have fun visiting the blogs I tagged! I love the friends I've made through blogging, and really look forward to "meeting" more!