Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I have been waiting until today to post these pictures (mostly because I didn't want to put them up before my family got their cards and gifts!), so here they are! I made my little sister a Halloween surprise using one of those Take-Out Boxes. I bought the boxes at Hobby Lobby, covered it with paper and stickers from Hobby Lobby-Paper Studio, added some buttons, ribbons, and stickles, added a stamped image and sticker, and voila!




Here's the box stuffed full of goodies! What more could a ten year old want? (Besides lots more candy!)

And here is the card I made for my parents...



I just love these House Mouse Halloween stamps! What an adorable little mouse in his "make-shift" sheet ghost costume! Too cute! I got the template for the candy corn from Scrapbooks, Etc. magazine. Before putting the pieces together, I inked the edges to give it a little more depth... (all of these stamps are House Mouse stamps)

And before I go, here are a few more Halloween cards I made this year for family and friends!










Stamps are from Autumn Leaves and House Mouse, Patterned Paper from Paper Studio/Hobby Lobby, Flowers are Prima Flowers, and various Rhinestones.

Have a Happy and Safe Halloween!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

These are some great Halloween cards! I love your take-out box for your little sister. It looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hannah loved it! You did an awesome job. You are so talented. Mom