Saturday, March 14, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Good evening everyone!

I made a card today for a friend of mine who is very Irish...both his first and last name are extremely Irish. And he loves St. Patrick's Day...



I made this Z Fold Card...and I wanted it to be pretty monochromatic. I am obsessed with monochromatic cards lately. Something about the simplistic beauty appeals to me.

And, in an effort to use up all my scraps before I start using full sheets of paper, I used the green and black scraps from my scrap bin. I'll make a dent sooner or later!!!!

Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Studio G
Ink: Versafine Jet Black and ColorBox Chalk Inks Lime
Patterned Paper: K & Company
Ribbon: Offray

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun card. I like the different fold. Good for you for using scraps. I'm really good at using my cardstock scraps but I lose track of my patterned paper scraps. I have to find a better organization system :-)