Friday, September 26, 2008

Iowa State Fair

I got some new stamps in the mail a few days ago, but I am just now blogging about them! I love these stamps! The one stamp set, Autumn Leaves "For the Record 3" I have been wanting for a VERY long time...but never thought to look online. It wasn't until I was forced to look for stuff online since we moved to Iowa that I found this stamp set. So, I created this layout using some of the stamps from the Autumn Leaves set. It is a LO on the Iowa State Fair.





























Supplies: Stamps by Autumn Leaves, Cardstock by DCWV, Letter stamps (foam) by Making Memories and Lil' Davis Designs, Paint by Making Memories.

Sorry for the fuzzy pictures...I am still trying to figure out a way to take the pictures with them not being so fuzzy!

Thanks for looking!


No comments: